“Strength and Growth comes only through continuous effort and struggle.”– Napolean Hill.
As rightly said; change is inevitable and growth is intentional, we would like to introduce ourselves as one of the fastest-growing manufacturers’ group, a family run business from Hyderabad; in the fast-moving consumer goods sector, presently having our expertise in the lea of biscuits, bakery products, and confectioneries.
With more than 30 years of experience, we have achieved a reputation for supplying only quality products, blending right quality raw ingredients in perfect proportions to suit the different taste buds of our country. Popularly known as Pushti Group in our industry, we are widespread in more than 10 states of our nation, aiming to nationalize ourselves completely and even make a global presence in the coming future.
Pushti Foods is one of the manufacturing unit, foundation of Pushti Group since 1999.
Our Products Range
Idea and Solution
- Jeera promotes digestion, provides iron, may improve blood sugar control, and may reduce food-borne illnesses.
- So to put all these benefits in one’s daily routine, we have come up with an innovation where we have inserted jeera in biscuits. And to make it as a snack, we introduced small button-sized biscuits.
- This product was launched in 2008 known as “ Pushti Jeera Biscuits”
- Pushti Foods identified the scope of hygienically packing these wafers in a food-grade packing container with foil sealing so that when the jar is purchased by the customer, he must be sure that the product is from the original source. These biscuits are baked and packed in an ISO 22000 HACCP-certified unit. Gradually, Jeera was introduced in the year 2008 as the gained the trust of more than 2 million customers of different demographics.
- In 2014, jeera was introduced to modern trade stores like Aditya Birla, Spencers, Ratnadeep, and Balaji Grand Bazar stored.
- 75% of Jeera Biscuits is being sold by Modern Trade stores solely